Hosting a meeting, presenting a speaker, throwing a press conference, getting up to 60 people together downtown?
Our main floor meeting space is open to everyone, and all fees go to support our work in the community.
- Free wi-fi
- Secure reception
- Full kitchen
- Nonprofit rate: $50 half day/$100 full day
- Corporate/Government rate: $125 half day/$250 full day
- Free parking
Request the room
Fill out this PDF form to request a booking. For any questions, please call 204-924-4286.
Rent coworking space in our Innovation Centre.
Organizations and businesses are increasingly recognizing the benefits of coworking in shared workspace environments. The Innovation Centre at United Way provides this opportunity for both non-profit and for-profit organizations that have a social purpose.
The Innovation Centre facilitates communication, connections, and the sharing of ideas in a convenient, flexible, and affordable full or part-time workspace.
In addition, tenants are able to access amenities such as:
- Mailing address and mailbox
- Meeting space with communication technology
- Free Wi-Fi
- File storage
- Free low-volume copier, printer, and fax
- Access to fee-for-service bulk printing services
Renting a coworking desk
Please call 204-924-4224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
Our current tenants
- Gang Awareness for Parents
- Proactive Information Services
- AYO—Aboriginal Youth Opportunities
- Haitian Schools Without Borders
- Celest McKay Consulting
- Manitoba African Art & Music Association
- Manitoba Organization for Victim Assistance