Pop Up Day of Caring
Working together at work to help our community
Want to contribute while still at work? We’ll bring the volunteer opportunity to you!
With a Pop Up Day of Caring, you and your staff build personal care kits and snack packs for individuals and families. No one in our city deserves to struggle—having these basic, yet essential, items makes a significant impact on health and well-being.
How to make it happen
1. Determine your budget (starting at $2,750) and how many of your staff will participate.
2. Select a date and time and reach out to us by email. We’ll do our best to accommodate you with a minimum of six- to eight-weeks’ notice.
3. Select a room with enough space for your volunteers to move around freely.
4. We will come to you with everything you need to create the kits.
5. We’ll make sure your kits are delivered to one of our agency partners, who will distribute your kits to those in need.